3hrs or 6hrs
(Depending on what detail and content you require - Also available is
the 2 Day Adventure
Hike which is excelent as a training expedition)
Suitable For -
Especially for School groups who are looking to undertake Duke of
Edinburgh - No level of expertise is required , just a keeness to learn.
We will do a fair bit of walking on rough ground.
Second to none, we are set in a remote but
accessible part of Perthshire. It has a truly wild feel - no pretend
stuff here. View our Location. We can
also come to you.
Equipment - All supplied but its a good idea to bring your
- The key principles of Scotland's Outdoor Access Code
- Learn how to do a No trace fire (we will have fires, manage them
and look at impacts)
- Learn how to do No trace Toilets (dont worry we have a composting
toilet on site)
- Larn about Water sources (What are the risks ? and what can I do
to make it safer)
- Learn the importance of Health & Hygiene (Ticks, First Aid)
- Building Nature Awareness, i.e Tree ID and some basic ecology
- Create a general Land Use Awareness, i.e. who else might I
reasonably expect to meet out here.
- Tent Pitching Techniques and placement
- Learn some basic camp craft tricks and tips.
- Natural Navigation techniques to compliment the compass.
Please Call or email to arrange or talk through some of the finer
us || Contact Us
|| Newsletter ||